• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Moved to Windows 10, now ingredients are not in order

TakeTwo

Apprentice
Reaction score
I just moved to Windows 10.  I am using the same version of BS as on my prior machine and moved everything over.  Now, when I print the order of ingredients seem to be alphabetical as opposed to amount of said ingredient like it used to be. 

See below:

It used to show base malt first.  How can I fix this?

You have a printout that you posted.  How does it look on the screen?  Is it only happening when you print out a brew sheet or is this how it appears on the screen? 

It this is how it appears on the design tab on your computer screen, then click on the '#' in the header of the design screen and the ingredients should resort to addition order.

It shows on screen in weight order (base malt first).  But regardless of what I do, it prints in alphabetical order.

SMDH.... My bad.  When I added the Maris Otter, I accidentally added Extract instead of the grain.

Gonna  HAHB... and carry on.

Back