• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Weyermann Malts

LostArkitekt

Apprentice
Reaction score
Are there any new Add-Ons for the Barke and Bohemian Floor Malted series from Weyermann?  I'd like to not have to enter them in, but I can if I need to!  Haha.

LostArkitekt said:
Are there any new Add-Ons for the Barke and Bohemian Floor Malted series from Weyermann?  I'd like to not have to enter them in, but I can if I need to!  Haha.

I think they are under add ons

It has been a while since I added the Weyermann malts, so I don't know if the newer ones have been added.  I have used both of the malts you mentioned and added them myself based upon the COA for the bags that I bought.

Try what CK27 suggested and check out the add-on first to see if they have been updated with those malts which may save you some time.

Oginme said:
It has been a while since I added the Weyermann malts, so I don't know if the newer ones have been added.  I have used both of the malts you mentioned and added them myself based upon the COA for the bags that I bought.

Try what CK27 suggested and check out the add-on first to see if they have been updated with those malts which may save you some time.
I checked last night and did manage to find the weyermann malts i dont know if the ones you wanted are current but i did check out the added malts.

Ck27...I found the Bohemian Floor Malted in there, but I didn't find the Barke.  Could you send me the info so I can add it?  I don't have my bag anymore.  :-/

Cheers!

LostArkitekt said:
Ck27...I found the Bohemian Floor Malted in there, but I didn't find the Barke.  Could you send me the info so I can add it?  I don't have my bag anymore.  :-/

Cheers!
I don't know the information on it as it's not avaliable aty local shop

The Barke Pilsner Malt very closely follows the specs for Bohemian Pilsner Floor malt.

Color ranges and descriptions are available on the Weyermann site. You can contact them for more detailed information like diastatic power and protein levels.

https://www.weyermann.de/eng/gelbe_Seiten_en.asp?snr=1&idkat=1279&umenue=yes&idmenue=37&sprache=2

It's really not that difficult to enter your own ingredients. I've been using local malts and hops for a while now and had to enter them myself. I've even created a few of my own style guidelines based on 19th century English brewing.

Back