• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud upload error - Recipe may have been deleted or you don't have permission

tazbat1

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have BeerSmith 2.3.12 on a desktop and laptop. When I use the laptop to upload a recipe to the cloud, the recipe is in the cloud list until the refresh and then it disappears. If I double click on that recipe before the refresh I get an error. "Error - Recipe may have been deleted or you don't have permission to edit it." My laptop can see recipes uploaded from the desktop program and can access them directly or save them to "My Recipes". So, on my laptop the cloud upload function is not working. Any ideas what the problem might be. I did an Uninstall of the BeerSmith program and then reinstalled it with no difference. Is it possible that the cloud is refusing my uploads? Is there a setting that I haven't found that can be changed? I have no issues with other programs such as email, uploading to servers.

Back