• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

where to find water target profiles

Kevin58

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I received a water report from Ward Labs and created a water profile in Beersmith. Now I want to find more target profiles. I found some in Add Ons but there seems to be very few target profiles for specific styles. Is there somewhere to find these?

Bru'nwater by Martin Brungard has a variety of profiles to choose from and is a great resource for adjusting your brewing water.

https://sites.google.com/site/brunwater/home/files

Beware of water profiles of popular brewing areas. Most all breweries make adjustments to their local water, so local profiles are often not a good bet. Also, if you're on a municipal water system you need to find out if their water source changes from time to time. If the sources changes there can be some big differences from one to another.

Found what I need. I was just looking for some of the target profiles for different styles.

Back