• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Multi Accounts

tmckinley

New Forum Member
Reaction score
So when I log into my account, there are two subscriptions listed, one expiring, 11 February 2019 the other 5 June 2019. I was under the impression my old account wasn't going to transfer over to the new program... So how do i get one of these accounts removed without loosing my cloud recipes.

" Renew or Upgrade a License, Click on the Renew link for the License - You can use a Gift Code for Renewals

BeerSmith 3 Gold - 12 Month Activation
Renew Personal Use - Activations Available: 2, Used: 0 - All updates - Expires: 11 February 2019

BeerSmith 3 Gold - 12 Month Subscription
Personal Use - Activations Available: 2, Used: 0 - All updates - Auto-renews: 5 June 2019"

You were a gold member before so the first license is your older license.  I applied a free BeerSmith 3 license to anyone gold and above for the remainder of their term.

The second license is the one you purchased during the preorder period.

If you want I can remove your old license so you don't get warnings when it expires.  Just drop me a short note at beersmith at beersmith.com with your login name and I'll take care of it.

Brad

Back