• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Crash lost all profiles, and recipes

ZNachazel

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am new to using Beersmith in the past few months, but this morning when I completed a recipe the application crashed on me. Once I was able to get it reopened everything has reset back to the initial download version. Is there a way to restore all my past recipes, Brewlogs, and equipment profiles?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I am able to recover my individual recipes, and equipment profiles, but they will not save. Every time I close the tab or the application they are gone when I reopen.

Once you have a recipe open, I believe you must do a save as into the respective folder

Good luck
Rick

From the File menu select Recover From Backup. From there select the file type and the backup date you want to restore from then hit the recover button. I believe you can repeat the process for each file type as needed.

Back