• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Why is ""Extract Grain Steep Temp" shown on All Grain TImer Screen

scubabuzz

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there a reason that I am not aware of for keeping the Extract Grain Steep Temp info on the timer screen for an all grain recipe?

I am not seeing that on my timer tab.  Can you give some more specifics:  BS version, OS, maybe a .bsmx of the recipe?

It happens with any recipe that I have, like "Ralphs Summer IPA 2016" downloaded from the BS cloud.  It happens on both BS2 and BS3 on my linux machine and also BS2 on my windows 10 machine.  I am attaching a screenshot from windows 10. 

Attachments

• BS1.jpg
    BS1.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 271
oh, Ok, I though by the way you described it that the steep function was in the actual timer function.  Since this section is grayed out, I pay no mind to it at all. 

It appears to be one of the things that did not get cleared up when Brad put out this last update.  He cleaned up some of the residual fields that appear on the mash and session tabs that did't relate to functions happening but must have missed this one.

Back