• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BS3 mobile timer and folder issues

bstacy1974

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just wanted to report the failed timer issue with BS3 mobile.  The timer would not alarm and at various times would crash the app. 
Also, I experienced folder issues in My Recipes.  I created a folder, moved and created a few recipes in the folder.  While tweaking one of these recipes this morning, it saved multiple copies of the same recipe.  I deleted the unneeded copies and backed out of the subfolder and closed the app.  When I reopened the app a few minutes later, the entire folder was gone.  I still had several recipes in that folder. 
Very frustrating.  :mad:
I'm running a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with Android 7.0.

The timer issue has also been reported by several users under the topic "BeerSmith 3 Support".  http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,19253.0.html

I agree it's very frustrating.  Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Timer fails to alarm and randomly crashes app.

I'd like to reload Beersmith 2 and wait on a more developed Beersmith 3.

No fix yet?  I lost another folder this weekend, literally minutes before I was going to brew.  There were at least 10 recipes in that folder.  This is the second time a folder has disappeared.  Is no one else having this issue?

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.  I had just created a new recipe and saved it.  I did a few other things in the app, went back to My Recipes and discovered my folders were gone.  Fortunatley I still have copies of most of these recipes on my desktop and I can transfer them back through the cloud. 

Back