• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Button bug

Smart

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Incorrect operation of the button to decrease the gravity, the button increases it.
c1893e8c7819.png

Good Catch!

Bug confirmed. Apparently, you're the first to report. And the first to want to lower their gravity!  ;D

Oginme said:

I see. So am I.

Like the OP, I use plato and resolve to 3 decimal places. The bug exists for me on the OG line. Just click the down button and the gravity continues to rise by 0.001; the up button increases by 0.003. That was as far as I tested until you posted, Oginme.

With a resolution of two decimal places, plato and brix click upwards and downwards correctly. However, with additional decimal places, the bug increases the numerical jumps upwards.

The bug seems to be limited to the plato and brix scales, though. Switching to SG and the buttons work properly, even with an extra number of resolution. However, in SG, going to 5+ decimal places strange things happen.

A lesser bug, quite minor, yes. Yet still a bug, nevertheless.

Yup, I see it now.  I had switched to Plato and then to Brix, but in both cases I changed the resolution to 2 decimal places.  This morning I left it at 3 and repeated the bug that has been reported.  Certainly is an odd one.

Back