• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My New AG System

Wow!
 I'm very impressed - first with your new system and second with the fact that you have your own brewhouse.   I still have to move the cars out of my brewhouse before I can brew!

I like the twin chillers - it looks like they are both counterflow chillers?  It also appears you can fill both carboys at once?  Pretty cool!

It looks like you did a great job!  Let us know how your first brew in it turns out.

Cheers!
Brad

I still have to move the cars out of my brewhouse before I can brew!
That's nothing, Brad. I have to move my family out of my brewhouse before I can brew! And that always costs me money (here, honey, why don't you go bowling for a few hours -- here son, you can go to a movie with your friends).  ;)

You guys need to step up to AE brewing..."all-extract"!  ;D  Two hours to brew, no fuss, no muss.  But I do have the green-with-envy look about all the cool gadgets you get to buy for AG.  Oh, well...VERY cool setup, by the way, FatAd.

ibrew -- Nah, I think I'll stick with my all-graining. At least until the three sacks of  base grains (and three plastic buckets of specialty grains) are used up. Of course, I have a standing order for grains at the local brewpub, so that might not be for a while.  ;)

Back