• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Printing Brew Steps always cuts off right side and bottom of page

Godot

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I know this was an unresolved issue in Beersmith 2, but I was hoping it would be fixed for Beersmith 3. It is not. When printing Brew Steps (Windows 10 fully updated drivers etc.) the right side of the page is cut-off and the bottom steps disappear (i.e. some of top-half of letters appear at the bottom of page and a line or two of text is missing on the continuing page).  I have tried all user suggestions posted in previous discussions about this relating to Beersmith 2 (both when I used Beersmith 2 and now with Beersmith 3) -- none work. I have adjusted all printing parameters available under print preview and print preferences (including changing margins, shrink to fit and reducing font, etc.) -- to no avail. Even when I try printing to PDF the same truncated Brew Steps are created. Any help on this?

Try going to the options dialog->Reports tab and then check the box "print to browser".  This will send printouts to your browser where you will have more control over how they are printed.

Brad

Thanks, this works.

Any idea on when the feature will be fixed in the basic program so we don't have to jump through hoops to get it to work?

Back