• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Welcome!

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Welcome!    :)

This forum is intended a discussion about the future of BeerSmith including any ideas you have for making it better.

If you have a bug report or question about using BeerSmith please post it in the "Support" forum.

If you have a question about brewing in general please post it to the "Brewing" forum.

You can post to this forum as a guest user.  You can also join the forum and still keep your email address private.

SPAM, links or comments not for on brewing and particularly inflammatory remarks are prohibited.

Sincerely,
Brad

BeerSmith  
www.beersmith.com

I've downloaded your program. So far so good. I haven't used promash. So I have no bias on this type of program. Looks good so far!

Good luck! ::)

Soar

Soar,
 Thanks for all of the kind words!

It has been an uphill battle being the new kid on the block, but I find that word of mouth is a powerful tool.

I'm confident BeerSmith will rapidly grow in popularity as more people get a chance to really try it out.

Sincerely,
Brad

Back