• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Bad Business

SOGOAK

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Beware of sunburst66  On Ebay, Over a month ago I won an auction for 8oz whole cascade hops.  I paid with paypal right away.

They gave me good feedback and I havent heard from them since.  I've tried half a dozen polite requests for updates even eluding to letting them out of the deal.  They now (since I bought) have slews of bad feedback.

I'm a gulible old cracker from Militiagan, but also not someone to feck with.

It's $11 but worth it to me to cause plenty of bad karma.  ;D

Paypal got me a refund and I think ebay kicked that punk off.  Back to fresh hops for bulk.

I just ordered one pound bags of hops for the first time, paying $21, $21, and $26 for two UKs and Czech Saaz.  Hops Direct.  2008 harvest.  Prices seem to have come down in bulk, $1.35 to $1.65 per ounce. 

A friend did the same and we swap 4 oz here and there. 

SOGOAK said:
Beware of sunburst66  On Ebay, Over a month ago I won an auction for 8oz whole cascade hops.  I paid with paypal right away.
They gave me good feedback and I havent heard from them since.  I've tried half a dozen polite requests for updates even eluding to letting them out of the deal.  They now (since I bought) have slews of bad feedback.
I'm a gulible old cracker from Militiagan, but also not someone to feck with.
It's $11 but worth it to me to cause plenty of bad karma.  ;D

Ouch! Sorry to here that man! Keep the faith! Not all are bad. I have had good luck on Ebay so far.(Knock on Formica)

Cheers
Preston

Back