• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

menu to 'add ingredient' has disappeared.

dlauridsen

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm working on a recipe and the side menu to 'add fermentable', 'add hops' etc has disappeared and I can't figure out what I did to make it go away. Anyone know how I could get this menu back? I'm totally crippled and unable to do any modifications without that menu. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.12.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.12.57 AM.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 287
Your screen shot shows just the dialog box and the add/adjust/remove options are outside the dialog box on the right.  Is the tab larger than the screen size or are you working in a small window? Is there a slider at the bottom of the window that will allow you to move over to see the right side of the window?

I just realized that was the issue. Thanks for the reply. I'm not working on a small window, for some reason there's an empty column that's forcing the menu I need to be out of frame. I found the setting to add / delete columns but can't figure out a way to resize the enormous blank column. Do you know if there's anything I can do about that, or is there something else possibly causing that column to be excessively large?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.28.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.28.55 AM.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 301
The columns fit within the window given and there is always the options on the right "add fermentables" etc for me regardless of column additions or sizing.

are you sure you're operating the program in full screen mode and not in a downsized window?

It's not 'full screen' mode, but it's a large window. I'm on a mac by the way. I have the access to the function I need at this point, just seems a little clunky to have that huge unused column and be forced to have such a large window to access the features I need.

I run an iMac at home, I'll try to duplicate your concern when i get home and see if i can find a way around it.

I think i'm on Mojave 10.14.3 fwiw

Back