• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

15 Gal HERMS System

dustinlp

Apprentice
Reaction score
https://madison.craigslist.org/for/d/waunakee-15-gal-homebrewing-system/6882141966.html

This three tier 15 gallon HERMs system has everything you need to start all-grain home brewing. Just plug in the electrical and attach a propane tank. That's all you need.

All the following items are in excellent condition:

- Blichmann Temperature and Power Controller 120v (controls HLT burner during the mash)
- Blichmann Top Tier Modular Brewing Stand
- March pump with stainless steel pump head
- 15 Gal Blichmann Boilermaker with cooper coil installed for HLT tank
- 15 Gal Blichmann Boilermaker with false bottom for mash
- 15 Gal Blichmann Boilermaker brew kettle
- Two Blichmann stand mounted burners
- Two Blichmann stand shelfs
- All the cam locks, kettle inputs/outputs, and hoses you need

howdy from Portage, I'll share this with a few folks in the area i know that may be interested. Might wanna see if the Wine and Hop shop or MHBTG would let you post something up with them too.

quitting brewing or downgrading/upgrading?

I would really appreciate that. Thank you.

I posted on MHBTG and will see about Wine and Hop too.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time anymore. Two growing kids equal a lot of weekend comings and goings. I felt bad seeing my equipment just sit there. At this point, I have sold everything and only my rig remains. It works incredibly well! 

Thanks again,

Back