• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Space between paragraphs in Notes

TwoThings

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there away to add a space between paragraphs in my session notes?  I hit Enter, and leave an entire line space, but when I go to view online I get this:

-12/1/2019 -Cold day. High of 39F. Windy. -My mash temp was 154.2F. I was aiming for 156F. Strike water was at 169F when I shut off the heat. I think I need to switch to low heat while it drains, or shoot for 2-3 degrees higher. I am sure the cold did not help. -Setting up in the shed, put HLT on the mid shelf. It will fit. Sparge into MLT set on ground or on a board to keep cold out. I did put Reflective Foil under it and on top above lid. I attribute this to the near zero loss of heat. -Yeast pitched at 61F. In fermenter right now at 65F setting banking on the yeast action to raise it a few degrees to 67F which will then kick the fan on to cool back down. -Right now I have en estimated 7.0% ABV! Well over the 5.6% that I was shooting for. I am trying to see what increased it so much. But for right now it is estimated with only a 1.062 OG(target 1.060). My FG could end up higher putting my back at the the high 5 ABV.

Where ever there is a hyphen(-) it should be the beginning of a new paragraph.

The way it looks on line is not at all representative of how the recipe looks when you download it and open it in BeerSmith.  It is a problem with how it is rendered for the browser and not in your recipe.

Back