• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

custom report missing variables and incorrect variables

korneel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Friends;

for my report for our beertaxes i have to report over what i am brewing. I am using a custom report for that, but i can't for the life of me find the variable for "measured bottling volume".

i have the batch size and the estimated bottling volume in the variables that i can use, but i have to report the amount of beer i actually put in kegs.. and that is what i input in meas bottling volume.
as a hack, i am using the note variable and inputting the volume in notes, but can someone clarify what the value is?

i tried
$display_batch_size which is the target batch size
i tried
$batch_size which is the same thing

i believe it's final volume, but the help file says thats $display_batch_size which it isn't...

There is "$BOTTLING_VOLUME" for the bottling vol, and $FINAL_VOL_MEASURED for the measured bottling vol.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
There is "$BOTTLING_VOLUME" for the bottling vol, and $FINAL_VOL_MEASURED for the measured bottling vol.

Brad

thank you! can we please update the documentation to reflect this?

Back