• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith 3 - Printing Recipe Issue - right side of page cut off

hobbsta

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to print my recipe using BeerSmith 3.  I recently upgraded to Windows 10, reinstalled BeerSmtih 3, ported over my settings/recipes from the old machine, updated printer drivers, etc. (twice).  I have been trying to print a recipe, but with great failure.  See attached.  The left side of the page will not print, both in a PDF and using the printer after checking and re-setting the settings many times.  Please advise if there is a fix for this?  After the PDF printed the same as the printer, I am beginning to think there is a setting in BeerSmith 3 that I am missing.

Attachments

• Dunkelweizen Recipe.pdf
    85.1 KB · Views: 357
On the print preview, there is a drop down menu for scaling the recipe to your print size (see picture).

Attachments

• BS3 brewday print.jpg
    BS3 brewday print.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 736
BeerSmith said:
Try going to the options dialog->Reports tab and then check the box "print to browser".  This will send printouts to your browser where you will have more control over how they are printed.

Brad

Workaround, I was sad it wasn't fixed too

Back