• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

End-of-batch closeout comments

Reaction score
Other posts seem to indicate that Brad has had his nose to the grindstone and another release is imminent.  If it's not too late, I'd like to add a feature request to round out the end-of-batch data:

• Packaging date
    Number of kegs per batch
    Keg size (Dropdown)
    Predicted full keg weight (based on a table cross-referenced to the recipe; excludes the weight of the keg)
    Keg tare weight (scalable...additional fields are created based on the number of kegs. Keg 1 tare weight, keg 2 tare weight, etc)
    Actual final packaged weight, by keg (scalable as above; includes tare weight)

I'd also like to see the Notes section revised so that the tasting notes don't appear first:
  • Ingredients notes
    Brew Day Notes
    Fermentation notes
    Packaging notes
    Tasting notes

Bottlers might have some packaging data they'd like to collect.  I'll leave that to them in replies to this post. Anybody else have a need for more data towards the end of the process?

How 'bout it, Brad?  Too late?

Back