• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Tilt integration

augie

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Any update on adding Tilt integration yet? I saw some references where Brad was working with them to get their API, but that was from some time ago. I just started using one and will probably be buying a second one. Simply being able to import time/temp/sg readings from a CSV into a recipe/brew session would suffice. It would be great to have all of this data in one place without having to manually add all of the readings.

Thanks
-Augie

Agreed! I just switched back to Beersmith and really missing the integration I previously had of my Tilt. At minimum at csv upload, if Brad can't get the API sorted.

Does anybody know how to print out the fermentation and age profile without exporting to a CSV.  I agree about being able to import Tilt data, but I currently manual transfer it into the included table and would like to print out the data/graph.

in regards to "print out the fermentation and age profile without exporting to a CSV", only way I can think of is to create a custom report.
But you would have to see if that information is available.

Back