• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Changing All Hop Prices

payton10

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to change all the hop prices at once or do you have to go in one by one?

Randy

I exported it to XML and TXT but did not find a price setting. I then looked at the Beer.XML standard. Nothing there either. So it looks like this is a BeerSmith Setting. I believe that you have to do it one at a time.

Cheers
Preston

Randy,
  If you multi select the items (using Shift key or Ctrl key while selecting them) and then use the "Set Price" icon on the toolbar it will set them all at once.

Brad

That sets them all to the same price. I don't pay the same price for all hops. Some are more expensive than others.

Is there a way to extract the hop's, and edit the price so I can upload them back into BS?

Hi,
  No easy way to extract the hops for setting, but again you can use Ctrl-click to select just a few hops at a time and set the price for those at once.  Ctrl-click lets you select any subset of the hops items you wish.

Cheers,
Brad

Back