• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Run time error when tabbing around Hop window

merfizle

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
This has been happening more and more on my Win10 desktop. This time, when tabbing around with to happen when tabbing through the fields in a specific hop window.

Mark

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-05-18 211916.jpg
    Annotation 2020-05-18 211916.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 209
I don't understand this sentence:

This time, when tabbing around with to happen when tabbing through the fields in a specific hop window.

I use the tab on a keyboard to move from box to box within the windows. I'm faster at it than point and click. So, opened up a particular hop in my reciple and then tab'd from Name, to origin, to amount, to price, etc. When doing that I got the C++ run time error.

Mark

Since there hasn't been an update to BS3 and this isn't a problem common to all Windows 10 users, the problem is most likely caused by corrupt system files. For a better understanding follow this link: https://appuals.com/fix-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-error-r6025/
There are tools included in Windows 10 that will likely solve the problem. Instructions are included in the article I linked.

I have seen that and did perform a scan. Files were corrupted and fixed. I also performed a repair of Visual C++ installation. Hopefully that will do the trick. Time will tell!

thanks.

Mark

Back