• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Pico Pro/C profile

joeg_72

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone created mash and equipment profiles for the Picobrew Pro/C, etc?  I see the zymatic profile, but not one for the smaller units.  I am especially interested since the demise of Picobrew.  I have never used beersmith and am interested in continuing to use my Pico Cs (I have 2).  No issue with offline brewing as I have set up a home server to handle that, just need to be able to produce accurate recipes thus the need for beersmith and accurate profiles for it.

Thanks!

You should always create your own equipment profile. The profiles supplied with Beersmith are only starting points since they were created by someone else to match their equipment and brew process/style. They will rarely match your brew system exactly and using them without customizing them will cause you endless frustration.

Here is a thread that might have some info that you can use...

http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,13010.msg61681.html#msg61681

Back