• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

calendar not showing any info

jasonclick

Apprentice
Reaction score
i've been using beersmith for several years with a pile of brewing. I looked at my calendar for the first time and it shows no info. Under options and the brewing tab i have all folders selected. anything else that needs to be activated?

Go to tools/options and select the folders you want to display in the calendar options section.

jasonclick said:
i've been using beersmith for several years with a pile of brewing. I looked at my calendar for the first time and it shows no info. Under options and the brewing tab i have all folders selected. anything else that needs to be activated?

The recipes you are finding were local? I never see cloud recipes showing on calendar.
It will nice to show cloud recipes on calendar.

that's probably the issue.  All of my recipes are in the cloud folder. i looked back a few years and saw some of my non cloud brews in the calendar

jasonclick said:
that's probably the issue.  All of my recipes are in the cloud folder. i looked back a few years and saw some of my non cloud brews in the calendar

Glad in helping you and hope in future that the calendar shows every recipe made.

Back