• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How do I cancel my membership / auto renew?

GPNewbrew

Apprentice
Reaction score
How do I cancel my membership and auto-renew?  I no longer want to use Beersmith.

Hi,
  Your autorenew is actually controlled via your paypal subscription.

You need to log into your paypal account and go to manage subscriptions.

Here are detailed instructions - start by logging into your paypal account, then:
  - Click on the "Gear" icon for your account settings
  - Next click on the payments tab which is just below the top horizontal menu
  - Now click on the button "Manage automatic payments"

Brad

Hi,
Your autorenew is actually controlled via your paypal subscription.

You need to log into your paypal account and go to manage subscriptions.

Here are detailed instructions - start by logging into your paypal account, then:
- Click on the "Gear" icon for your account settings
- Next click on the payments tab which is just below the top horizontal menu
- Now click on the button "Manage automatic payments"

Brad
Brad - It seems as though Paypal has updated their site. I do not have anything in my Automatic Payments for Beersmith. Is there another way to ensure that I will not find a mystery charge anywhere?

Brad - I also am unable to manage PayPal Automatic Payments for BeerSmith3. There is no entry in my PayPal Account for BeerSmith3. I have other entries from other products as recently as last month that I bought exactly the saw way. I wish to cancel BeerSmith3 before automatic renewal and hope to not find future charges as well. Your help is appreciated.

Yes you can remove your auto pay from PayPal. I don't know about doing it with the app on your device but it works on a PC. The instructions are on the Beersmith.com website under your Profile/Licenses tab and included in the Licensing Frequently Asked Questions section...

How do I change my autorenew payment method or cancel my autorenew payment?​

• Your autorenew is controlled from your Paypal account. Here are detailed instructions – start by logging into your paypal account, then:
  1. Click on the “Gear” icon for your account settings
  2. Next click on the payments tab which is just below the top horizontal menu
  3. Now click on the button “Manage automatic payments”. From here you can change your payment method or turn off the autorenewal.
Note: on the PayPal site it simply says "Automatic Payments" and is at the bottom of of the payments tab.

Last edited:
Back