Author Topic: Mobile 3.1.9 Javascript error on IOS 13.7  (Read 2260 times)

Offline jpreidy

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Mobile 3.1.9 Javascript error on IOS 13.7
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:38:19 AM »
Hi. I'm running the mobile app (3.1.9) on my Iphone IOS 13.7. When i open a cloud recipe and select Brew Session Data i am getting the following message "Javascript error: script error. on line 0 for"  At this point the app doesn't allow me to do anything including cancel so i have to close the app and then restart it. I have about 9 cloud recipes, some work ok and some don't. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app with no change. Any suggestions would be appreciated as i would hate to lose the ability to update brew session data during the brew day.

Offline KarlieBoe

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: Mobile 3.1.9 Javascript error on IOS 13.7
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 04:57:25 PM »
I'm not a super technical person, nor am I support for beersmith, but I would check and make sure you didn't accidentally turn off javascript somewhere. I have done this in safari and had issues for weeks before I figured it out. I hope this helps.

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 09:36:59 PM »
Not sure you have access to the desktop but I believe this might be recipe specific.  Could you possibly export one of the bad recipes to BSMX format and then send it to my email beersmith at beersmith.com?

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline jpreidy

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 07:47:00 AM »
Thanks for the input. I checked the javascript setting on my phone and it is turned on. I also emailed two recipes (one that works on my phone and one that gets the error message) to Beersmith. Hopefully there will be an easy fix with a recipe setting or something so I can get back on track.
Thanks; Jim

modification