• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Excellent resource

MaltLicker

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Old-timers likely know about www.thebrewingnetwork.com but for those that don't and any brewers wanting to dive deeper, this site has podcasts you can download and listen to at your leisure.  I started by listening to The Jamil Show where he covered a certain beer style in depth each show.  And as technical topics arise they cover those as well.  Now Jamil is doing Brew Strong with John Palmer, on which they dive a little deeper into process and technical stuff.  And it appears Jamil is revamping his style show (he covered all 80+ styles) with something called Can You Brew It

I just listened to Brew Strong on yeast starters and it was funny and they covered a lot of info and common questions.  And there is often 4-5 people actually on the show, so you hear varying opinions.  It's something one could listen to on PC while surfing the web or put on a MP3 player. 

Thanks for the link, I will be checking it out for other ideas and general knowledge.

Back