• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Sabco Brew Magic Setup

J

jamesrm

Hey guys,
  I am getting my Sabco in this week and I am new to Brew Smith, does anyone have said system and have some base numbers that I could use to start out my configuration with so I will have less to fine tune, or any suggestions for figuring out the dead space, boil off, etc?

Thanks

just looked at the website for your setup....man, i am jealous!

Yea that is a cool setup and I concur that with tuning the software properly, you should be able to remove much of the varience and just crank out exact brews you want.

I'm jealous too.  Although it would be like me flying a stealth bomber to the store for a loaf of bread right now.  I need to stumble around more to keep learning.  I hope to be up to keggle HLT and Boiler beer tree with gravity feed and please please please I gotta get into kegging. 

I hope everything goes well.

Maybe a post further down in the technical stuff will get Brad to dig around and see if there is a profile.  Otherwise, I think you can just form your own.

Did you look on the Sabco Users Forum? There is a thread there about Beersmith setup for the Brew Magic. Hopefully you have found it already as your post is about a month old or so. I hope to have my Brew Magic in the next week or so myself. I know I am getting very antsy waiting. It has been close to a couple months since I ordered.

Where's my Sabco Brew Magic??  Did I forget to register for one somewhere? 

I need a bailout so I can get one.  :(

Stealth bomber for a loaf of bread.......that's too funny. 

As an economist- if we all get brew magic, then buttwieser will suffer a few poor quarters and we'll be stuck bailing them out too.

Ha!  My wife works for a Belgian holding company (aka, InBev owns A-B now) and they laid off a bunch and issued a pay cut across the board.  They take action, baby.  And besides, quality improvements at home would not decrease my purchases of B-M-C mass appeal brands.  If I'm in a restaurant that has only B-M-C stuff, I get water and ask why they don't carry a regional brew. 

Back