• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Downloaded the trial yesterday, the start window says the trial has ended.

[email protected]

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I saw in an older thread that it could be the antivirus preventing proper saving. I'm just running windows defender and I run it with app control off. I whitelisted BeerSmith3.exe in the firewall. It still says the trial has ended. I would assume once it gets to that state it's too late. Is it possible to reinstall? I built one recipe and my general impression is positive.

Faced a similar problem. I downloaded the trial version on 12/31/2020. And today the trial period has already ended. How to fix this problem? :(

Has anyone received any support on this issue?  I am have a similar issue with mine.

I ended up just paying for the app. I made one recipe and that was enough to decide I liked it. It's better than both Brewfather and Brewer's Friend and that's all I needed. It's a bug, we weren't the only ones to experience. Considering it is a one man operation, it has to be low on Brad's list of priorities.

Back