• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar Question

gsimmeth

Apprentice
Reaction score
New Version 3 User. My calendar shows my brew day correctly as 1/20/21 and start of Primary as 1/21/21 which is fine although it started on 1/20/21. But, main issues are, it shows Secondary on 1/24/21, Bottling/Kegging on 2/03/21 and an end date of 03/05/21. All are obviously incorrect with the exception of the end date. What am I missing and how do I make changes? Thank you!

Your calendar is dependent on the fermentation schedule you choose and your fermentation schedule can be set up by you. The software doesn't tell you what to do... you tell the software how you want to do it. The calendar is just a reminder of what you set up.

Thanks for the feedback! I have the fermentation schedule set to ?Ale, 2 stage? and that seems to have set the calendar the way it is. I do not see any other selections or options to change it.

Is it WordPress compatible? If so, I would like it on my beer blog. I mean, I have a WordPress blog about beer and there, I use now a plugin called wordpress booking plugin. As I know, its main idea is not to help you with your beer brewing, but to be honest, it?s impossible to live by an instruction. I use it to calculate the fermentation period. It really helps me and my clients, because of that notification thing. As I see, this plugin may be even better that the one I am using at this moment so that?s why I am asking. I really hope to get an affirmative answer and improve my blog even more!

Back