• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Preview as Brew Sheet Issue

J

JMSetzler

When viewing my recipes, I selected the "Preview Recipe as Brew Sheet" option from the view menu and I can't figure out how to switch it back to the standard view.  Any ideas?

Hi,
  Just hit the close button in the upper right corner - it will only close the preview window.

Cheers,
Brad

I understand that part... Mabye I'm not making myself clear enough... let me re-state my problem...

When I'm in the "My Recipes" view and have a recipe highlighted, my preview pane underneath that is showing the brew sheet preview instead of the regular preview of the recipe.  I achieved this view by selecting the 'preview recipe as brew sheet' from the VIEW menu.  See picture:

3324650790_59d507950f_o.jpg

What I'm trying to figure out is how to switch that bottom preview pane back to it's default state...

In the top center of the screen you will see a pull down box that says classic brewsheet.  Click the arrow next to it and select the view you want.

Back