• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Error - Recipe is currently opened for editing on another computer.

MightyExplorers

Apprentice
Reaction score
I keep getting the error Recipe is currently opened for editing on another computer.

I have copied a recipe to the cloud folder. When I open it to edit or view it. If I do not click the "OK" button before selecting something else, like calendar. When I attempt to go back into the recipe I get the error and need to completely quit beer smith and reopen before I can access the recipe again.

Using beer smith 3.2.7 with Big Sur

I'm not sure why that would be - are you merely going between the open recipe tabs or are you double clicking on the recipe again to reopen it?

Brad

Hello,

I got this error as well from just closing my cloud recipe and trying to re-open it.  For awhile, I was able to just close/re-open the program entirely, and I would be able to access the recipe.  Now I seem to be locked out after closing the programming and rebooting.  I'm running Version 3.1.08 on Linux.

Back