• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory, add-ons and other sync

menos

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there any way to sync inventory and other things (Equiment, Water profile, etc)?

Can you be more explicit? What do you want to sync to and from? (programs & devices)

We do have 3 PCs and three different persons to use them. It would be very nice to have synchronized inventories etc. between all these PCs simultaneously.

I was running the old version of BS. I realized that there are some new functions Inc. synronation.

Could you put these databases in the cloud and point all 3 PCs to them? I'm just thinking out loud here.

I am trying to add a NEW inventory item, Hops, specifically 2021 Cascade.
I don't want to merge the newly purchased hops to existing because they differ in AA, age and source.
I don't see how to add a New item with my own name, IE "Cascade_2021-8.7%"
I want to keep them separate from existing inventory.

I followed the instructions in help but it did not allow me to enter a unique name.

I have not had any issues with adding a hop several times to reflect the different lots I have available.  Just create a new hop, add in the new %AA and the amount and price and you are all set.  Alternatively to 'add new hop', you can right click on the hops you want to duplicate and then paste it into the hop inventory.  Edit it to change the important aspects (amount, %AA, price, lot no., etc.) and click save and you should be all set.  If you just open the hop in your inventory and change the %AA it will change it for that entry and not add a duplicate entry.

Ahh, it works if I choose Ingredients/Hops and do the copy paste there.
I was trying to follow those steps on the "Inventory" tab. That does not work.

Back