• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Kissimmee FL...now go away

kennymac

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, only joking there. 

I live in the town Disney built, unless you were here before Disney then you would probably take issue with that.  If you've traveled to Kissimmee (Disney) then you know how overrun with tourists (is that the plural of tourist?) this place can get.  And I thought traffic in Philadelphia was bad... Anyway wanted to say hello.

I normally wouldn't have joined here as I'm kind of a crappy internet friend but I thought it better I join instead of bugging Brad about with all my questions I have re: beersmith.  I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season! 

cheers,
kennymac  :eek:

I try not to get too near Disney this time of year. One good thing, you can brew most of the year outside. You just brew in the morning during the summer. I might be sitting outside on a weekend early next month brewing something dark.

LOL, I did some work at WDW backstage a number of years ago.  The park is really nice from 10 PM to 4 AM!

Welcome to the forum and bring on your questions!

Back