• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Copy and paste shopping list

punomatic

Apprentice
Reaction score
This is my first post other than my introduction post when I joined the forum. I am new to Beersmith 3, and there is a bit of a learning curve. I love the feature that adds the ingredients to the cart and then produces a shopping list. My brew supply store is 45 min. from home, so I usually email a list of ingredients to them in advance to make certain they have them in stock. My question is this: when I open the shopping list in BS3, I can't copy it to my clipboard so I can paste it into an email; what am I missing?

The best I can do is print it either to the printer or to a .pdf file and use it as an attachment. The problem with that is that my supplier has a form on the website for submission of messages. If I could copy and paste the shopping list into the form, it would simplify things tremendously. Please help.
BTW, I am using macOS Big Sur 11.6.2 on a MacBook Pro. 

TIA,
Tom

Open the Shopping List tab. Select File->Save Report as CSV. Then open the saved .csv file as a spreadsheet or a text file and copy and paste from there. I don't know anything about Macs, but that works on Windows.

--GF

GigaFemto said:
Open the Shopping List tab. Select File->Save Report as CSV. Then open the saved .csv file as a spreadsheet or a text file and copy and paste from there. I don't know anything about Macs, but that works on Windows.

--GF
Thanks GF. This worked fine. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I've been busy with medical appointments.

Back