• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud recipes issues

Vixenso

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'have had been problems with some recipes in the cloud.
Sometimes I open a recipe and some things has dissapear.
For example:
- Missing ingredients in Design
- Missing step/s in Mash
- Missing density, batch size and other data in Session
- Missing notes or part of them

All of these problems are totally random between them, so I can suffer all of them or partially but I don't be able to found the origin of the problem.
At first I thought the problem happened when I close Beersmith without closing the cloud first, but the last times I took care about it and the problems still occurs.

Thanks by your help

I had a Server Connection error message, and when I was able to connect I had the same issue (part of the recipe missing), and it was lucky that I had already printed the recipe off, or otherwise, I'd be stuffed. can you kindly have a look please, as this is putting me off the Cloud subscription option?

I'have had been problems with some recipes in the cloud.
Send me a message (open conversation on my profile) with your account name on the web or email and I will take a look at your account. I can look in the logs and see if it is a database issue or something else.

Back