• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Help with Co2 gauge problems...

• Thread starter suthrncomfrt1884
  • Start date
S

suthrncomfrt1884

My dad went out and bought a new CO2 regulator for my kegerator and I didn't look at it closely before using it.  He bought it from a hardware store that stocks welding supplies, but didn't mention that to me until now. 

I just pressurized a new batch of beer and after thinking I was putting 15psi into it, I realized it wasn't psi. 

The gauge reads 0-40 litre/min.  I set it at 15 litre/min.  Can anyone tell me whether this can be converted to psi?  And if not...is there any way of knowing what I carbonated my beer to?  At this point, I'm taking a "wait and see" stance until we drink it tomorrow, but I'd like to know whether I need to buy a new gauge or not. 

Thanks everyone. 

It can be converted, but it is beyond me. I googgled for a converter but did not find anything usefull at a quick glance.

Cheers
Preston

Back