BeerSmith Software > Support for v1.4

Also see our Frequently Asked Questions and Support Page

(1/2) > >>

BeerSmith:
If you don't see your question here (try the search feature), you might want to also check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at:

http://www.beersmith.com/faq.htm

We also have a nice support page including recipes and other material here:
  http://www.beersmith.com/support.htm

We update the FAQ regularly with answers to the questions our customers most often ask.

Cheers!
Brad
www.beersmith.com

Eavenson:
I purchased the product on line and received the registration key. Although I entered the number correctly I keep getting a message that says otherwise. I decided to uninstall and start over. The search feature in my computer shows that I still have versions (2) on my computer, with one key number. How that happened I have no idea.

The page on Brewsmith that has the "contact us button" does not allow me to send a letter to the support people, it just routes you back to where you were.

I would like to hear from anyone who can help me straighten this out.

Stuart Eavenson

BeerSmith:
Hi,
  Your registration key should work - make sure you are entering it without the dashes with four characters in each box.  I'm not sure how you would get two copies installed unless you installed one earlier.

My email is beersmith [at] beersmith.com if you are still having problems.

Thanks,
Brad

Jim Metcalfe:
Sorry I have to resort to the
reply" button to start a new question:  I want to retrieve my forgotten password so I can update it to something I can remember and to update my e-mail address, but I can't find the commands to do that.  Can you help
While I was scratching around the pages looking through the FAQs etc, to find the answer to the question above, I also realized I did know how to start a new message.
Thanks,
Jim Metcalfe

BeerSmith:
Jim,
  I assume you are talking about your forum email address/login?  You should be able to do it from the main login page - there is a link there for forgotton password.  If you are already logged in you can just edit your profile.

Cheers,
Brad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version