• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Also see our Frequently Asked Questions and Support Page

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I purchased the product on line and received the registration key. Although I entered the number correctly I keep getting a message that says otherwise. I decided to uninstall and start over. The search feature in my computer shows that I still have versions (2) on my computer, with one key number. How that happened I have no idea.

The page on Brewsmith that has the "contact us button" does not allow me to send a letter to the support people, it just routes you back to where you were.

I would like to hear from anyone who can help me straighten this out.

Stuart Eavenson

Hi,
  Your registration key should work - make sure you are entering it without the dashes with four characters in each box.  I'm not sure how you would get two copies installed unless you installed one earlier.

My email is beersmith [at] beersmith.com if you are still having problems.

Thanks,
Brad

Sorry I have to resort to the
reply" button to start a new question:  I want to retrieve my forgotten password so I can update it to something I can remember and to update my e-mail address, but I can't find the commands to do that.  Can you help
While I was scratching around the pages looking through the FAQs etc, to find the answer to the question above, I also realized I did know how to start a new message.
Thanks,
Jim Metcalfe

Jim,
  I assume you are talking about your forum email address/login?  You should be able to do it from the main login page - there is a link there for forgotton password.  If you are already logged in you can just edit your profile.

Cheers,
Brad

If you have any technical or account support questions, feel free to post them here.  The 80legs team visits the forum frequently, so well be around to answer any questions you have.

Could not find my answer on FAQ page. How do I download a recipe already in BeerSmith form to my BeerSmith?

Hi -
  Here's a video on how to import a recipe.  http://www.beersmith.com/Importing/index.htm

Basically the process is to open the BSM file, then copy/paste the recipes into your "My Recipes" directory to keep them permanently.

Brad

Back