• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Preview Brewsheet"

J

JWLong52

I've used  BeerSmith for over a year now problem-free until tonight, the Beersheet Preview no longer comes up. ???

JW

JW,
  Not sure why this would occur - how are you accessing the brewsheet?  Have you tried just using the dropdown selection on the main menu bar while you are in "My Recipes" view?

Cheers,
Brad

Thanks. 

I just opened up a recipe and tried the drop-down in the view menu.  Still all I get is a white screen, but the preview sheet never comes up.

I don't recall getting a cd, otherwise I might have tried a re-install. 

JW

no problems till today. I hit preview brewsheet and all i get is a blank screen. I cant even print . Is this issue still going on or has it been resolved?

Hi,
  Take a look at your microsoft explorer browser settings.  BeerSmith uses Microsoft explorer for the preview/brewsheet features, so if there is a setting messed up in explorer it will affect your preview/printing.

Also you can access the brewsheet from the main "My Recipes" view using the dropdown menu on the top toolbar to preview/print.

Cheers,
Brad

Back