• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipes

MattFed

Apprentice
Reaction score
I must be missing something, but how do I import individual recipes from the site into beersmith. I can see how you can download the packs, but I only want a few individual ones.
For example where on this page  http://www.beersmith.com/Recipes2/recipe_225.htm
do I click to save it to a BSM file?
Can someone please help!
CHeers
Matt

Others know this better than I, but I think those "packs" are singular database files, so it's "take one, take all." 

Just download/import the pack into a separate folder, and delete the unwanted ones?  Then move good ones into folder?

Maltlicker is right they come as packs --- on my XP system I open up BeerSmith  - then just double click on the recipe pack (on the webpage) -- you may be asked either to download them or to use BeerSmith to open the file -- YES -- YES. Then they are typically opened in the Scratch Pad area (this is temporary storage). Pick the ones you like and copy - then paste them into your recipe area

Brew On

Back