• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Bitterness Ratio & AAU box

B

brewmot

When I am in Recipe View sometimes the Box for Bitterness Ratio gets set to AAU.

I want Bitterness Ratio. How do I change it from AAU to Bitterness Ratio?

I love my beersmith, but the help section is irritating. I have never found to be useful. Is is organized by menu commands. What if you do not know on which menu the item you are looking for is found?

Is there a search function? Or just a plain old fashioned index. Once I find what I am looking for, then I can read the details. But I need to know where the details are in the first place.

brewnot

Hi,
  Download the latest version from the web site (main download page) and install it using the instructions on the download page for updating.  It will automatically display the bitterness ratio in the newer version.

Brad

Thank you for the help. Yes, the change did come with the upgrade to Rev 1.4. I have been have some issues with my hard drive and some how my shortcut started to open up a v1.3.

I would still like to see a search function or an index in addition to things being organized strictly by menu.

If you do not know what menu it is on, you can't get help on it. Once I find it on the menu,the program is intuitive enough (a compliment to beersmith) that I do not need help.

Back