• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe revisions

B

Beernip

I've been using Brewsmith for a little while now and really like the software.  One feature I would really like to see would be the ability to save multiple revisions of a recipe.  I would find this to be really helpful in creating and tweaking recipes or as ingredients change at the LHBS.  I know some use the save as a copy button but I don't like having 10 versions of the same recipe listed when the only difference may be that I had to sub Fuggles for Willamettes or use French Munich instead of German because the LHBS was out.

A "Save Revision" button and left/right/first/last arrow buttons in the top left to navigate them would be great.  Also the ability to set one revision as a master recipe that was the default opened. 

Hi,
  This has been suggested and I'm looking at it.  I have not developed a completely clean way to do this yet, but as always it is a work in progress...

Brad

Back