• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Need a Windows 7 User!

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
All,
  I need to find a few people running Windows 7 - I'm trying out a new installer designed for Windows 7 and need someone to test it as I don't currently have it installed on my machine.

Drop me a PM or email if you have a few minutes to try it out - I have it set up for a separate installation directory so it should not disturb your existing installation.

Thanks,
Brad

I don't have it yet but will be getting it delivered from Amazon.com as soon as it is released. If that will work for you, I'm interested in testing it. I believe the release is sometime in October.

All,
  I've had three people test the latest download from our main downloads page, and it appears it works great under Windows 7 release candidate!

It looks like BeerSmith is ready for Windows 7.
Cheers,
Brad

Is there any documentation on building Worldwind for Windows?
The only thing I saw was a reference to using "Ant" to build. I do not have that. Running Windows XP.  Is it a tool for Windows?

Back