• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Copy BeerSmith recipes to other programs

Rep

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I know this can be done, but....

How does one copy a whole recipe or parts of a recipe and paste it into a web based forum or some other program?

If you choose a  recipe and then go to the top menu bar, You will see a drop down box. Select text and then copy the text and past it where you want.

Cheers
Preston

UselessBrewing said:
If you choose a  recipe and then go to the top menu bar, You will see a drop down box. Select text and then copy the text and past it where you want.

Cheers
Preston

Yup, I fopund it Preston.  Thanks.

I am going to suggest you get a raise in salary for all the good work you do here.  I bet you get paid about the same as the rest of us, huh?  :)

Some forums, or browsers or to be honest I'm not sure what will allow the paste but the format is all screwed, if this happens in the forum your trying to paste to then first paste to notepad in windows and then copy and paste to your forum and it will be formatted correctly.

Andrew

Andrewqld said:
Some forums, or browsers or to be honest I'm not sure what will allow the paste but the format is all screwed, if this happens in the forum your trying to paste to then first paste to notepad in windows and then copy and paste to your forum and it will be formatted correctly.

Andrew

Yes, thanks for the tip.

I am going to suggest you get a raise in salary for all the good work you do here.  I bet you get paid about the same as the rest of us, huh?   :)

What? SWMBO would like that...

Cheers
Preston

UselessBrewing said:
I am going to suggest you get a raise in salary for all the good work you do here.  I bet you get paid about the same as the rest of us, huh?   :)

What? SWMBO would like that...

Cheers
Preston

Hehe

Back