• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Thanks for the Beer and have great New Year

SleepySamSlim

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
This Thanksgiving marked my first year of doing home brew as I brewed my 15th batch (Sams Pub Dog Ale - a Southern English Brown Ale). Its been a great year learning how to brew - learning brewing ins and outs - history of brewing - and drinking some great beers. Just like the micro-brew revolution ... home brewing has changed my view on what a beer can be. I see myself brewing for a long time as a life time hobby.

I owe a large chunk of my success to BeerSmith and this great community. I started fiddling with BeerSmith around my 3rd batch and its still as much of a learning tool as a brewing tool --- I look forward to future enhancements. The community here is supportive and offers a range of opinions to questions and issues --- and thankfully the flame wars are few.

So thanks for the great beers I've brewed and the many more I plan to brew. Happy Holidays to all and a good brewing New Year.

S3

+1 on all the praise.  This is a business class forum.  No flaming!  Of course this nonbrewing thread is purely fun.

Everyone have a hoppy new year!

You said it...

This forum has been fun and we have a great forum going..

Cheers to all and everyone have a safe holiday season!

Preston

Yes, Happy seasons to all.

This is a great place and I always look forward to finding out which of you has posted recently.

Back