• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

new recipie / printing

T

t

when i start a new recipe it is not blank and i have to go through and deleate everything. is this a bug?

also when i print when it comes to the color it  printed as [Color] instead of a solid block.

You can change your "default recipe" by opening a newrecipe, setting the fields as you like (i.e. you choose the recipe settings you want) and then pick the "Save Recipe as Default" command on the "Tools" menu.

This will save your current recipe as the default recipe.  Those settings will  now be used for all new recipes.

As for the color printing, it was a compromise - all of the output is in HTML, but in most cases background colors like the solid block do not appear when you print an HTML page.  I therefore put the word "color" in text in the same color as the beer.  If you print it on a color printer, the text will appear in the correct color even though the background color does not appear.

If you have a better way to do this in HTML, I would be happy to change it on the next version.

Cheers!
Brad

I would think the easy way would be to incert a button.
you could then change the properties of the eliment to include hight,width and color.

Back