• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Rusty Nail Pale Ale

I'll have to take a look at it once I get on my pc.  My ipa came out with PLENTY of body.  It is litterally liquid bread.  I used MONTH and 1272 on the half s batch I bottled.

Hi guys. I'm having trouble opening the bsm file. I downloaded the file to one of my desktop folders and then dragged it to my beersmith program but was unable to get it to open?
Any suggestions on how to open this file  ???
stevemwazup

Steve,

If you installed BeerSmith normally, then the "file association" for any .bsm file should allow you to just click on the recipe (ABOVE) and open automatically with BeerSmith. However, if you have copied the file, and still cannot doubleclick on the file name and get a successful open, I think you may have a bad download. I had no problem with it. Try to download it again, or better yet just click on the .bsm file in the post and it SHOULD open.

Hope this helps!

I tried again without success. Maybe my computer is acting up again aaarrrggg.
thanks for the reply though.
stevemwazup

Back