• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My Wife Told Me Today

Wildrover

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
that I'm obsessed with making beer

.........I'm not sure what she meant by that?

Hmmmmm........

I told my wife that I was just taking care of a few billion friends, and that in return they would take care of me! ;D

Cheers
Preston

Mine just told me at the start of the new year that I'm limited to 18 brew sessions a year.

Wife swap anyone?

Swmbo grumbles about the bottles, the equipment and the time.  Still-she knows it is my favorite hobby and I even catch her bragging up the product.

18 sessions is a good ammount, that'd be close to the "legal" limit if you do 10gal.

I just pick days and write them on the calendar and of course accomodate all her "hen parties"

sickbrew said:
Mine just told me at the start of the new year that I'm limited to 18 brew sessions a year.

Wife swap anyone?

Looking ahead..............

Calendar or fiscal?  "That was a test batch, not a brew session, per se."  'John' was brewing here on my equipment, ergo his brew session not mine.  Gregorian or Julian calendar?  I was trying a new gadget.  I was  checking for leaks.  I needed to use these <XYZ> before they went bad.  Don't keep track.  'Lose' her notes if she does keep track. 

sickbrew said:
Wife swap anyone?

Ummm. Maybe!!! Send pictures!  :Þ 

Although we may be trading one headache for another...    ˚¿˚

You guys crack me up!

Cheers
Preston

Literally laughing out loud.

There is a loop hole in the 18-batch, or anyone's "limitations" in the form of two batches a day. I've done it with a brew bud in about 8 hours.  That's a long day but hey, I sit in an office pretending to work "some" days while covertly surfing my favorite brew sites.

Oh yeah, what do you do when your wife hates anything hoppy?

She does like sour Belgians however.  Still up for a swap?

Attachments

• wifey.jpg
    wifey.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't care if she even likes beer.  I'll pay shipping.  8)

Well Like i said We would be trading one headache for another!
10467427-christina-aguilera.jpg

Ill think about it and get back to you later, thanks for the offer! d:

Cheers
Preston

Man,

You guys got some smokin hot wives...I can't imagine them being at all supportive of the homebrewing "obsession"

And I now better understand my natural attraction to a goblet-shaped glass....

That's not your wife!  haha nice try.

This is, however, my wife.

She was a little younger then...

Attachments

• my wife.jpg
    my wife.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 14
Back