• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipes on the BeerSmith Website

B

Bob H

I want to copy some of the beer recipes from the recipes listed on the BeerSmith web site. The instructions say to open the recipe (.bsm) file using BeerSmith, then copy and paste (or drag/drop) items as desired into your My Recipes folders. I am having a problem copying it and getting into the my recipe folder on my BeerSmith software.
Thanks
Bob

Bob,

Try going under "File" "import" and then look for the *.bsm file. You may need to download the *.bsm files down from BeerSmith onto your computer first. Good Luck. I've done it and if this doesn't work let me know and I'll go and redo a download myself so I can help you through it.

Simie

If you go to the bottom of the videos page (main beersmith.com site) you will find a video that shows you how to download and import a recipe from our site.

Cheers,
Brad

Back